2E2

Monday, November 2, 2009

Chapter 2

"OHMYJOEJONAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Atiqah screamed.

"..."

"Let's get outta here. LIKE NOW." I commanded.

The sound traveled closer to us as we ran towards the door.

"OPEN IT!" Jan screamed.

Before my hand reached for the knob, the door opened in from outside.

We crashed onto another group of people, falling onto the floor.

"OUCH!" someone exclaimed.

I looked up, and to my surprise, I saw Ellyne.

"Ellyne?" I asked.

"Rachel?" she asked.

"LET'S GET OUT FROM HERE. LIKE NOW!" Atiqah screamed.

We rushed out of the toilet, pushing everyone in our way.

We tripped onto every possible leg and fell onto the ground. The toilet door closed and the whispering sound faded.
The corridor was dark - the lights out. We couldn't really see each other clearly.

"What happened?" Desiree asked.

"We were finding Joe Jonas in the toilet when there was this whispering sound from the backest of the backest cubicle and it was coming nearer to us and then it was so creepy we ran out and saw you guys here." Atiqah replied, in turbo speed.

"You were like, finding a guy in a girls' toilet?" Ellyne asked.

"He's a poster, lameo. He can't walk on his own." Atiqah imitated me, acting smart.

I shot her a look.

"Why are you guys here, then?" I asked.

"I have no idea. We were getting ready to leave when the lights went out. Then we heard some noises in the toilet and we wanted to see what happened." Desiree replied.

"EEK! Okay Rachel," Atiqah looked at me, "we're 'divorced'. Stop perverting me!"

"Wha-what?"

"Stop touching my hair!"

"I'm not!"

"Then... who is?" she asked. My hand grew goosebumps.

We turned around.

"A...Atiqah...?" a faint voice could be heard.

"Who... who are you...?" Atiqah asked.

"It's me, Christine! So it is you... I could recognise you with your ghost-like hair. Just kidding!"

The lights went back on.

Quick check. Now there are:
Me.
Jan.
Atiqah.
Ellyne & Desiree (who appeared at the toilet.)
Christine, Wan Ning and Xuan Rong.(who creeped us out.)

All of us are 2E2-ians.

Weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home