2E2

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Chapter 3

"Soooooo why are you here?" I asked.

"We were locked out from our dorm rooms... All of the rooms are now locked..." Wan Ning replied.

"How about you guys?" Christine asked.

"Long story. Soooo, all of us are like, locked in our school right? Dangg." Jan said.

"Did anyone bring your handphones? Mine no battery.." Xuan Rong asked.

No one replied.

"Shyt. Of all days I left my handphone in the dorm before I came out." Desiree broke the silence.

"Let's just find our way out. Maybe they haven't close it down yet... We can just collect our luggages tomorrow, right?" I suggested.

"OK." All of them replied.

We walked out of the dormitory building and towards the main building. The sky was very dark and very little lamps were on. We walked through the grass patches.

"Rachel... R2F6B5L8" someone whispered.

"Huh?" I asked.

Silence.

"Did someone just call me?" I asked.

"Huh? No one did..." Atiqah replied.

"No way... I know someone called me..." I said softly. R2 F6 B5 L8? Weird...

"Hey... Are those lights?" Ellyne asked.

"Where?" I asked.

"There!" she pointed towards the hall. The lights were all switched on and I thought I saw some shadows.

"Let's go there and check it out." I told everyone.

They nodded their heads.

We walked quickly towards the hall, climbing up the the second level of the main building. Once we reached there, the hall was indeed brightened up but was closed by some translucent gates. The door in the middle of the gates was slightly opened.

I walked up first and peeked into the hall. There were some noises but I couldn't understand.

"Rachel... I'm so scared..." Atiqah whispered.

"Relax. Stand behind me." I whispered back.

I opened the door and looked inside. My eyes opened wide and I got the biggest shock of all the shocks I got in my life.

ALL THE 2E2 STUDENTS (at least a lot) were there!

"Guys, let's go in." I signaled.

All of us entered the hall and immediately everyone noticed us.

"Rachel! Are you alright??" Jermaine walked towards me.

"Yeah... you got trapped in too?" I asked.

"Yeah. But the hall was the only place where it was lighted up so we just came here."

"That's scary..."

"Not only that. See! All of us are from 2E2!" she pointed out.

"I know... Your side has any handphone? Mine group doesn't have any..."

"Mine too..."

Suddenly, the lights switched off. It was completely darkness.

A laughing sound of a clown could be heard. It couldn't be Amirul or anyone else...

It was a man's laughter.

Everyone started screaming.

I could hear "DESIREE! WHERE ARE YOU?!" from Ellyne and "JOE JONAS HELP ME!" from Atiqah etc...

Then, a single spotlight from the stage lit up.

A man who dressed like Joker with his face painted white was standing there.

"CHILDREN! IT'S TIME FOR FUN!" he shouted, and laughed away like a lunatic.

Then, my face went pale.

Who is he?
What was his definition of fun?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home