2E2

Friday, November 6, 2009

Chapter 4

"Rachel.." Wan Sia whispered.
"Yeah?"
"Some voice kept going in my mind.. It's weird.."
"Weird.. Me too.."

"Relax children. I know you all are worried, but I just to tell you, I can't guarantee your safety.
But, unless you follow my instructions clearly, this I can guarantee, you will perish. Understand?" the Joker said.

"Who.. who are you?" Ashiqin asked.

"I.." Joker introduced, "am Corny, the Great! The best Game Maker of the the World!" he exclaimed.

I almost burst out laughing. Corny? Such a corny name~ ><

"Is it that funny?!" he stared at Ernest. (sorry!><) "IS MY NAME THAT FUNNY?!"
"It's lame." Ernest replied, still laughing.
Corny snapped his finger, and immediately a hole under Ernest's feet formed and Ernest fell in.
"NO!" Jermaine shouted.
The hole closed back and it formed back to the normal wooden flooring.

Ohmygosh Corny wasn't joking..

"Now, that you seen an example of perishing, let's go on with the game!" Corny snapped his fingers two times.
The hall started to shake, and the floor of the hall started to form many colours of squares.
The floor suddenly became Snakes and Ladders human size version..

"You, you, you and you shall play the game first!" he pointed to Wan Sia, Jermaine, Beldric and
Justin. Corny sat on a chair that appeared all of a sudden.

Wan Sia walked toward the starting line with Jermaine, and looked back at me.
"Help me." she mouthed.
"I will." I mouthed back. "I promise."

"The girl with the silky hair shall start first." he pointed to Jermaine.
Jermaine walked towards the big dice and carried it up. With all her strength, she threw it onto the floor. It rolled, and stopped at 5. She walked 5 boxes front.

Nothing happened.

Phew.

Wan Sia threw next. 3 boxes. Nothing happened.

Beldric threw the dice. He stopped at 5. He walked to Jermaine and they shared a box together.
"FIGHT FOR THE BOX." Corny shouted.

The box in which Jermaine and Beldric shared went upwards, about at my eye level.
Beldric tried to push Jermaine out of the box, but she found her center of gravity and stood still. She fought with Beldric, using her strong arms and said, "Sorry, Beldric." and finally pushed him off the box. He fell, and a similar hole formed and Beldric fell inside.

The box leveled down, and Jermaine sat on the box, with tears streaming out of her eyes.
"I'm sorry... Beldric."

"This is exciting.. NEXT!" Corny shouted.

Justin took the dice and it rolled.

It stopped at 6.

Corny started laughing.

Why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home